Monday, April 27, 2009

Culinary delights

I just wanted to mention a few noteworthy things.  Well, actually only one at this time.  FOOD!!

This is a picture of some people from class and we are cooking lunch.  Never mind my bad hair cut.  The guy that does it forgot one of the sizes and just butchered the side so tried to then even it all out.  It's a good thing I don't pay him very much.  Anyway, this is my buddy Jafar (that is just what I call him, long story)  and he is chopping up some greens with some assistance from Dave for some egg drop soup.  Speaking of eggs, their are both good ones and are nice to have around on a long day.  Yum Yum!

And wow.  On a scale of 1-10 if a 16 oz new york steak is a 7 this dessert is a 19!  I mention that because the steak was first.  It was amazing.  Oh so tender.  It was accompanied by some veggies and a baked potato.  My natural tendency to snap a photo at every opportunity was quelled by the fact it was a nice place.  What a view!  right on the corner of the bay.  Melodie was kind enough to have her cell phone with her to take a picture.  She saved the day!  For any visitors this is a must see location.  And by see I mean bask in the goodness of this wonderful location! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol you have fork in hand ready to eat it.. but I will definitely agree with your 19 out of 10 statement ;]

Mandy said...

That's quite a recommendation! There's only one problem, you didn't mention the name... ;)