Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Keepin' sane.

There is always stuff to do if you are willing to enjoy the moment and in my case document it, you can!

I just thought this was a funny picture.  Several saturdays there have been a group of us that get together and play strategy board games.  We had to stop by the store afterward and get some cough medicine.  We found funny hats!  This is my friend a few may know as Gaijinmetri. 

Again with the crazy deer.  They are weird and clearly not afraid.  I haven't posted a picture with a person in it for reference.  But you do get close.  The other day I was walking through the parking lot and all I did to move out of the way (which he was actually in my way.  He was taking up the whole path.  Him and his buddy) was to just detour around the side of a car and cut back in front of him.  He did stop walking and watched me pass him.  

Volleyball!  This is one of the saturday sports day activities.  We busted out and had some fun.  I still prefer beach volleyball but this will due.  Unless of course you want to dive for the ball then the wood burns get a little ouchy.

Rock out baby, Yeah!  Here are some people from class.  We were having a pizza and Rock Band night.  Tons of fun and a great way to blow off some steam.  And for anyone wondering yes I took all of these pictures.  I have a little tripod I put the camera on.  The people playing volleyball mocked me but I think it turned out well.  Also my classmates mocked me.  But I was a lively fellow and everyone had a good time.  I am only slightly posing in this rocking pose.  I say slightly posing because I am usually standing with my arms in the air.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

James!

Yay! You're alive! I'm glad to see that!

I have to tell you that as I type, I'm wearing the same hat as your buddy in the first picture. It looks better on me ;) I bought it to wear at work when I'm on the phone, since when I wear my headset, people can't tell so they try to talk to me. I'll have to put a picture on facebook :D

Love from Utah!

Mike said...

that girl playing the drums looks like a rookie. Don't tell her that I said that.