Wednesday, April 8, 2009

And he's back.

It's been a while.  I know.  I have been busy.  To prove it, here are a couple of pictures to capture the moments of service.

Or in this case the hours of service.  It took a little more than three hours for them to finally get me into a chair.  This is me giving blood.  Yummy cookies, the little squeeze ball I got to keep, the oh so comfortable chair and the fact that they numb the area so you don't even feel the needle made this a wonderful experience.  

Here I am assisting in the changing of a very flat tire.  This was a lot of fun.  I realized that the jack I have for my vehicle may not raise high enough due to the extra clearance of it being an SUV.  I need to get some blocks of wood.  Not just a common thing around here like it once was for me.  

2 comments:

Merinda Reeder said...

Ahhh... an update.
Good thing, too. Looks great. I love photos and updates. We miss you.

Mike said...

iT's about time for an update. I was thinking that I should delete my link to your site since it was obviously obsolete! jk