Monday, September 1, 2008

Nice rides

So I am enjoying many things about living where I live.  One of the great things I like are the fancy cars I see.  Here is a great comparison:
A fancy car from my ol' hometown.




You will notice the nice rims, the tinted windows, and of course the custom rear spoiler.  Plywood is a very "expensive" addition to a classic car like this.  Now compare these other cars not from the same neighborhood.  

Here are a couple of cars that you may see are maybe a tinsy bit more fancy.  A lotus is a pretty cool car.  Of course one of my personal favorites would be this Aston Marton.  I like the DB9 model a little more myself.

How about this real classic almost like it was from the past.  Back to the Future, how about this Corvette?  Well these are pretty nice rides.  I wouldn't mind being forced to drive something like that.  A bit expensive for my current conditions but still nice cars.  









1 comment:

Tasha said...

So we actually have a guy in our complex that owns a lotus. It drove by and I commented on what an ugly car it was and JAred just started laughing. Then he told me how much the guy had probably paid for that 'ugly' car and I almost fainted!