Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Leaving foot prints...

This was something a couple of my friends did and it looks like fun:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn’t matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! (And if you only know me through blogging, then leave your favorite post and why you keep coming back! :) )

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It’s actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I’ll assume you’re playing the game and I’ll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don’t want to play on your blog, or if you don’t have a blog, I’ll leave my memory of you in my comments.

6 comments:

Tasha said...

My fav memory of you is having an excuse to walk to Baskin Robbins for ice cream durring the summer.Getting to visit with you and ice cream! Double Fun! My sisters always loved it cause I'd buy them ice cream if they walked down with me. :P

Mike said...

We went camping last year and James didn't know how to coordinate his clothing properly and committed a major fashion no-no and wore plad and camo together...want proof: http://techmeyer.blogspot.com/2007/03/moab-was-beautiful.html
I think of another one.

Joe and Rachelle said...

So many memories! Well, of course all the plays. Trying to bleach your hair blond is a classic! I'm glad things are going good for you!

Unknown said...

No more Foot Prints - write something else. It's been 2 weeks of looking at the same foot prints... ....AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
j/k. I can only talk because I've had like 10 posts in August.
-Bro M.

Jim said...

Only because you have had my computer and the library is inconvinient and sometimes life gets busy but don't ask me to elaborate because you know I can't tell you that kind of thing in the first place. (one sentence- you can breath now =D)

Merinda Reeder said...

When James was slightly smaller than he is now, one of his greatest fears was that I would eat his bed, which I threatened to do on occasion and if I got close enough to start taking bites he would cry loudly and hysterically for parental intervention. It was one of his few buttons. Most anything else anybody did to try to rile him would get the response of "ching" which is the sound of your weapon glancing off of his shield or armor or whatever.