Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween!

Happy Halloween!  Normally I am all about doing fancy stuff.  I have even made a couple of costumes.  However, this year I didn't really do anything special.  Sad, right?  Well I did try and enjoy myself.  

I did eat chili as is the tradition.  It turned out to be a chili dog but it was pretty tastey.  I also had some red jello with pears and that might look like guts or something so that is pretty festive.  

I also got online via X-box Live.  I was able to play a bit on Halo 3.  A bit, it was actually all night.  I was also able to play a few games with Mike.  We did very well and had a lot of fun.  Mike was able to get a few new medals.  I actually also got a new one.  the two medals in particular are the medals awarded for a special type of game play.  Since it was Halloween what is more in line with the day than zombies.  The game starts and one person is a zombie and as he tracks down the humans and "convinces" them his way of life is better they become infected.  So the round ends when all the humans have "converted" to zombies.  The Last Man Standing medal for being the last human and the Zombie Spree medal which is for five in a row without becoming infected.  It actually turns out when we ended I played exactly 31 games!  Happy 31st!  On to Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Sounds like you had fun! We didn't go trick-r-treating cause our ward had the trunk-r-treat on wednesday and I figured my kids wouldn't know the difference! Hope I didn't scar them for life!